1) To lighten dark circles around your eyes, grate a small peeled cucumber or potato. Apply the pulp to small gauze squares. Then put the squares on the dark area and lie down for 20 to 30 minutes. Sponge off the residue.
2) Smooth eyelids and erase wrinkles by applying whole milk to the area and letting it remain there all day. Repeat frequently. The butterfat in the milk will nourish the skin.
3) Achieve eye sparkle this way: Moisten cotton pads with ice water or witch hazel. Lie down and close your eyes with the soaked pads over them. Rest for 10 minutes. Now put a light foundation shade beneath your eyes to disguise any lines or shadows. Use your regular makeup shade on your face.
4) You can reshape your brows this way: Cover the brows with an opaque makeup base. Now draw in a new brow line with an eyebrow pencil. Try one shape after another until you find one that makes you look bright and more youthful. Then use the penciled line as your guide to tweezing. Note: Pluck eyebrows before bedtime so any redness will disappear overnight. Never remove the hairs from above your eyebrows.
5) When using pencil apply in small feathered strokes. Start at inner corner and work outwards. Blend the color with a brush.