Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bumpits!!!!

For $19.99 plus shipping and handling, plus shipping and handling for the "free" big Bumpit you can get 2 large, 2 mini, and the Hollywood Bumpit. That's 5 pieces. OR you can go to your local Bed, Bath & Beyond and purchase their kit with 1 mini, 1 large, 1 Hollywood, 1 rattail comb, and lil hairstyling booklet for $9.99 ($10.59 including tax, and you can get it even cheaper if you have your 20% one item coupon!) 
It's a great deal!!! I have short hair and it even worked for me. When I got it home I got it out right away and played with it. The styles in the lil booklet are so cute! It even does this awesome french twist. So pretty!! 
All you have to do is tease your hair, hairspray it and put the Bumpit in and spread your hair over it to cover it up. You may see the lil combs from the Bumpit, but it's not that bad. That's why you have to tease your hair. The comb they give you is awesome too, you can use that by itself anytime!
I wore the large one to church the next day just as a simple regular hair day, nothing special, just down and when I got home 3 hours later and took out the Bumpit my hair still had the volume. I really liked that!! 
I often pull my bangs back in bobby pins so when I tried it with the Bumpit I loved it even more. It takes all the time out of teasing and trying to get it to look right. So easy!! I would recommend this for anyone! I can't wait till my hair grows out more so that I can do the french twist and play more with pulling it back. It does give me that volume that I love!! I will have to take some pictures soon. I haven't had much chance to use the Bumpit's in my everyday life because I am a mom of a 2 year old with another lil one on the way in 4 weeks. But I will try and play soon and get some pictures up to show you how awesome they are!
Have you tried these before??

No comments:

Post a Comment